Monday, December 19, 2011

The Holidays

I thought I should do a quick update before Christmas before I get WAY behind.  We have been crazy as usual with hunting season here and are looking forward to a break for Christmas!


Our Little Angel! :) 
Relaxin with Daddy


Hanging out with Daddy


Parker putting the star on the Christmas tree!  He seems to love Christmas as much as I do, thank goodness!


Hanging out at GG's!


Conner LOVES Sophie and is a VERY good helper!  We love hearing him say her name..."oh-fEE"!


Reading their favorite book (Elmo) with Grandpa GG


Maddie and Sophie


Sophie and Kali at the Hendricks' Thanksgiving


Parker sitting next to his best buddy Troy at Thanksgiving


Smiling at Heather


Sophie and Grandma Boley


Parker found the piano at the Hendricks' Thanksgiving


We may have a child prodigy on our hands! :)


Sophie and Great Aunt Annie


Sophie and Great Grandma Hendricks


Sophie and Aunt Hannah


Getting some help from Aunt Maddie at the Ackerman Thanksgiving


Family pictures at Mom & Dad's


We have a wedding picture just like this of Nick and I . . . amazing how we have changed in just 2 short years!














So sweet!


This is how they were just before Mom, Maddie, Hannah and I got ready to leave for Black Friday festivities!


Nick's favorite spot for the kids...we have TONS of pictures like this...he wants me to take pictures of them every time.


Parker found Sophie's hamper...


LOVE the cuddle time with my little girl! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment